Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Car I'm Searching For.

I created this blog as a resource for others, but I too am searching for a piece of my past.

Feel free to use this as a template for posting your own ads here.

Year: 1981
Make: Chevrolet
Model: El Camino Conquista
Engine Information: 350v8, Edelbrock intake, Flowmaster Headers, and a Carter AFB Carburetor with electric Choke
Identifying characteristics:
-Bright cobalt blue, Hood and roof were faded.
-Grey bench interior. Rugs were blue when I sold it. I was told they were changed.
-350 Motor with edelbrock intake and Carter AFB carb, I believe it was a 750cfm.
-TH350 3 speed auto trans
-It had Trac bars
-Posi rearend
-Beat up harley sticker on the rear glass
-It had the low profile fiberglass cap on it, in white, when I sold it.
- AR Outlaw II rims 15x7 on the front. Had 245's on the front and 295's on the rear.
-Had no headliner or stereo when I owned it.
-Had a rusted hole where the antenna used to be.
- 13' Grant 2 spoke steering wheel in black.
- Had a pretty nasty dent in the hood with a crease and some rust beginning to form. The paint was split at the crease.
I was told it was sold to the Husband of one of the daughters of the owner of the old Granite State Potato Chip Company his name is William "Buddy" "Bude" "Chip" Croft. It was last seen in the Salem, NH area.












If you have information as to the owner or whereabouts of this truck, please send me an email at cyric.riley  at  gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment